or find out how to make a donation by phone or mail here:
Obala Foundation, 10 Alger Avenue, Taunton MA 02780
Also, you can contact us to find out what your donation - or that of your company - can help us accomplish.Volunteer
You can help! Yes you CAN!
A great way to get involved is to donate your time and expertise to Obala. There are various ways you can volunteer:
- Field experience with data collection or observership (ideal for allied health professionals including trainees, medical students, residents, public health enthusiasts).
- “Scout” mission (local and overseas)
- Developing project proposals (requires writing and analytical skills)
- Writing and copy-editing reports
- Or if you just want to use us as a resource we can advise you on how to maximize your independently planned international experience. (We know something about many of the players).
- Can’t decide? Send us your resumé (Eileen Buckle or Kathy Tignor) and we can contact you with tailored options to consider.